what I learned the first nine weeks

In the first nine weeks I learned How to subtract and add negative integers, It was kind review for me so i did very well on the test. I got a 90% on the test.

I could also multiply them too. If one number is negative then the answer is negative, if both of them are negative it is positive. I also did very good on that with a site we go on Khan Academy

We also learned how to preform distributive property, I don’t remember it that much but it was pretty difficult I had a little trouble with it and i still do today

We learned combining like terms too also with distribution that was very easy an example in 12y + 9y = 21y you just add the like terms pretty self explanatory

We did exponents too I understood it very well It was also review for me again an example is 5^2 which would be 5 x 5 which is 25 I did great on khan academy with it

The last thing we did was simplify expressions using exponents, I don’t clearly remember this subject but I know I did well on Khan academy and the tests we have taken

My final grade is what I think I should have. I have a 95% which is an A. That is what I think I should have gotten Because I did all My work and understood most of it but not all of it. So I think that I should defiantly have an A